Get and stay organized with cost-effective storage solutions.
20' and 40' portable storage containers (also known as conex boxes)
have many benefits over self-storage or warehouse space:
- Less expensive
- More convenient due to on-site location
- Frees up current work space
- Delivered and picked up for you
- Lots of options on sizes, aesthetics, climate-control, etc.
- Available for rental for the short term or purchase for the long term
- Ground level for easy loading and unloading
See more details on our portable storage container product line>>
Our 20' and 40' portable storage containers solve many problems, but some common solutions include:
- Construction equipment and supplies can be stored safely on-site for easy access and a more efficient building process.
- ATVs and other outdoor and sporting equipment can be difficult to transport back and forth from your home to the field of play. Save yourself time and hassle by keeping them secure where you use them.
- Hunters can store their deer feeds out of the weather when they are not in use, allowing them to last through more hunting seasons without showing as much wear and tear.
- Farms require a tremendous amount of equipment to function properly. Keep your equipment out of the barn but nearby and easy-to-find in a storage container/conex box.
- Ranches use a ton of storage for feed for the stock. Storing the feed in a secure metal box is a solution that will keep the rats and other critters from getting to it.
- Golf courses and other outdoor venues can keep landscaping equipment where it is most frequently used, cutting down on the time required for routine maintenance.
- Inventory overstock can take up valuable space in your store. Keeping these items out of the way yet on-hand can help increase your sales.
- Seasonal and promotional items are only needed during certain times of the year. During other times, they can be stored safely and neatly in a storage unit.
- Tires and other auto parts for supply and repair shops can take up a large amount of space and become easily cluttered. Keep them in a portable storage container where they will be available to you while still maintaining a neat and well-organized store.
, especially bulk items, can be kept safe in our climate-controlled cool boxes for grocery stores, restaurants, and convenience stores.
, both perishable and non-perishable, can be stored securely for clinics, hospitals, doctor offices, and relief efforts.
- Furniture and other household items can be removed from the home during times of rennovation or repair. Keep your items on your own property and save the hassle of transporting them to and from an off-site storage unit.
- Keep your household goods stored safely while you are waiting for your new home to be ready for you to move in.
- Selling your home can be easier when your house is free of clutter. Store extra items temporarily while your house is on the market.
Theatrical and School Materials:
- Theaters and film productions require a huge amount of props and costumes, both of which can take up space. Keep them organized in a conex box so you can find them fast.
- School and youth club athletic programs frequently need extra space to keep their equipment. Painting the storage unit with team colors is also a bonus.
- Paper and other school supplies are in high demand yet also take up space that is often hard to come by. Our storage containers solve that problem, too.
See more details on our 20' and 40' portable storage container product line>>