Falcon Containers is a Texas based small business entity that specializes in providing and modifying International Organization for Standardization (ISO) container based structures for a broad range of modular non-live fire and live fire war-fighter training buildings, After Action Review (AAR) structures, Urban Operations Training Sites (UOTS), counter Improvised Explosive Device (IED) training lanes and Mobile Military Operations in Urbain Terrain Training (MOUT) villages that simulate conditions experienced by our deployed troops.
Additionally Falcon has the capabilities to provide various supplementary levels of training realism improvements through the Falcon Enhancement Program, using a selection of building façade enhancements and with authentic in-conflict scenic background elements.
Cage code: 38QZ6
GSA Contract # GS-07F-0449V
NAICS CODE – 332311
Summary of Capabilities
- In-House Engineering and Design
- Structures for Urban Operations Training Sites
- Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Defeat Training Lanes
- Training Realism Facades and Mock In-Theater Enhancements
- After Action Review (AAR) Structures